March 30, 2006

March Madness


March Madness in full effect. Big shout out to the University of Maryland at College Park Women’s Basketball team. The Ladies are in the final four and that’s huge. I remember when they were the redheaded stepchildren of Maryland’s Athletic Program. I sat there watching and suffering. Now there good and are winners. It’s to bad their success is at the same time as George Mason historic NCAA tourney game play. I feel they are being out shadowed when it’s their time to shine because the men’s team is rebuilding and cannot currently beat the DeMatha High School basketball team. Not to take anything from Mason cause I like the way they are playing team ball and some of them boys are from my area of town. I’m going with for both team winning this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment