March 30, 2006

The Game's Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin' DVD Review

Ok like I promised, I seen The Game’s DVD. I’m going to help you all out and tell you not to buy it unless you are either The Game’s Mother and one of his other relatives or a serious fanboy of The Game; also known as a dick rider. Before I start receiving hate mail from the sack lovers, like I did after my Diddy comments, I’m not a 50 Cent super fan and I am not hating on The Game. I hating on the DVD. It was garbage. As an expert of making garbage home videos, and my shit on a $500 camcorder with no production value puts his shit to shame. While watching it I was reminded of Jack Nicholson’s performance in the Shining. The Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin' DVD was the ramblings of a mad man into a camera and nothing more. He was walking around the house talking about how he dislikes 50 and G-unit. Then he walks around town talking about how he dislikes 50 and G-unit. After that he walks around New York talking about how he dislikes 50 and G-unit. Boring. The whole time I was thinking how long is this piece of shit. The climax was that he drive by 50’s house. That’s it. He just drives by the house. Nothing happens. A drive-by camcordering. And 50 lives in a estate mansion. So you can’t even see the house, you just get the gate. The best part was him getting followed by the hip hop police and getting arrested in a weak ass North Carolina mall while talking about how much he dislike 50 and G-unit. They needed a follow up piece on that. That was the only part interesting me. I wanna know what the charges were and if he took legal action against the NC police for arresting him for no reason other than walking around talking about how he dislikes 50 and G-unit. But the DVD had to be gangster with him posting bail with cash and continuing on his way walking and talking about how he dislikes 50 and G-unit. If he is making money off this DVD then I’m hating because my home videos are so much more interesting. By the way, there are no facts presented in the DVD that could better sice the 50 cent – Game beef. It’s just mad ramblings about who is a bitch and shit. Apparently, a homeless dude in L.A. says he knew Olivia when she was a man. People save your money or use it to buy The Game’s Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin' Mixtape. The mixtape is the complete opposite of the DVD. I call it a mixtape because in order to be the soundtrack, the music needs to be in the video but it’s not. The Game couldn’t clear any of his hits for the DVD. It was so low budget. The Mixtape is pretty good. The hatred runs deep on it. I love diss records and this is full of them. My favorite disses are from Charli Baltimore, the newest member of Game’s Black Wall Street. She gets at 50 and Irv while adding creditability to Cam’ron statements that Hova be lovin’*.

*Lovin’ is a slang term used in the Washington, DC Area in reference to people that go that extra mile and “be loving” the hoes and/or the strippers. Also used in reference to dudes that go above and beyond to handcuff and smother females. They are lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment