March 30, 2006

Will Wash Dictionary

It has been pointed out to me that I write like I talk and all types of people read this site and they may not talk like I me and may not understand my slang. So I have the Will Wash Dictionary. I am from the Washington, DC area so many people for that area will know it, but there is occasionally phases that are used in my inner circle of friends. As I run across words, terms, or phase that a normal person may not clearly understand I will add it.

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

A


B

Bamma
1. A person who is not very trendy, whether it be fashion or music: "Ugh! Look at his shape-up...and his beat-up Pro Wings. He`s such a bamma."
2. A wack person.
General Washington, DC Area slang.

Beat your feet
1. A DC Area GoGo dance.
2. To run really hard. "Soon as he heard the siren, he was beating his feet."

Blown
To be very upset/disappointed. General Washington, DC Area slang.

Boosted
To be excited, proud: "He was so boosted when he found out he got an A on his history test." General Washington, DC Area slang.

Billy
Susie
Becky
References to White people who name is unknown. Cambridge Hall, UMD slang


C

Carry
To disrespect someone: "Jimmy tried to holla at Crystal, but she carried him by walking away" General Washington, DC Area slang.


D

A dick rider
A nut hugger
A sack lover

A fucking fanboy groupie of a particular individual. You are exhibiting dick rider behavior if I say something like this to you, “He ain’t Jesus, get off his dick!” or “Wipe your chin.”


E


F

Fanboy
Fanboy is a term used to describe a male who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, often to the point where it is considered an obsession.

Fresh
New or very clean. “He keeps his Air Force Ones tight”


G

Get at ‘em
To challenge someone with full intentions of winning. “When it comes to rapping I think I can get at him lyrically.”

Go Hard
To out perform. To be tough. "They couldn't stop us, we go hard."


H

Holla
To talk to. “Let me holla at ya.”

Hot
Action(s) that could lead to someone getting in trouble. “Every time we go get some new shit, Tyrone be acting real hot.” General Washington, DC Area slang.


I


J

Ja
kinda/sorta or very, depending on emphasis: "She is ja phat" General Washington, DC Area slang.

Joning
Making fun of another person: "Did u see that dude`s shape-up? They was joning at the lunch table all period." General Washington, DC Area slang.

Jose
Julio

References to Latino people who name is unknown. Cambridge Hall, UMD slang


K


L

Loose lips
Unable to control what they say. Either has a problem of talking just to be talking or says thing without concern of consequences. “I’m warning you before you come over, my grandma can be rude, her lips are real loose.” General Washington, DC Area slang.

Lover
Lovin’ is a slang term used in the Washington, DC Area in reference to people that go that extra mile and wife the hoes and/or the strippers. Also used in reference to dudes that go above like excessive sweet-talking for nothing and going above beyond to handcuff and smother females. They are lovers and the opposite of pimps. “I seen what he wrote on her page, he be facebook lovin’.”

Lunchin’
joking around, acting foolishly: "During my free periods, we just be walking around or straight lunching, cuz we be bored" General Washington, DC Area slang.


M

A mud muck
A musk rat
A monster

A butt ugly person.


N


O


P

Pressed
to be annoying, conceited: "He was so pressed to show everyone he got an A; he gets on my nerves" General Washington, DC Area slang.

Punish
to dispense with readily, to handle easily; deals with sexual intercourse when used in reference to girls General Washington, DC Area slang.


Q


R


S

Savin'
To handcuff a female. To rescue a prostitute or stripper from their lifestyle. To save for one's self. "I can't take my cousin to the stripe club cause he be trying to save them. Talking about, 'Girl, why doing this?'" See Project Pat's song: "Don't Save Her" Special Note: Most hoes don't wanna be saved and you can't turn a ho into a house wife.

Short
unfortunate: "I can`t give u a ride, young. Either ask Chris or u short" General Washington, DC Area slang.

Sice
to over exaggerate: “Tamika not even that tight Isaac Ji Siced her. General Washington, DC Area slang.

Siced
to be excited, proud: "He was so siced when he found out he got an A on his history test" General Washington, DC Area slang.

Slumped
Put to Sleep
To get physically knocked out. “Big Cuz got slumped!”

Steal
to punch, assault someone: "Young, if u dont get out my face, Ima steal u slam in ur jaw" “Jimmy said something about Barron’s mom, he got stole off the top. You know Barron don’t play.” General Washington, DC Area slang.


T

Tight
A good thing. “That movie was tight.” “Is she tight?” General Washington, DC Area slang.

Tip Drill
Butterface

A woman who is only attractive from the neck down.

Tyrone
Sheneneh
Laqisha

References to Black people who name is unknown. Cambridge Hall, UMD slang


U


V


W

Wack
unfavorable, uncool, unpoplar or very loser-like.
1. "What is with this wack-ass grade you gave me? i got all the right answers and you still gave me a 'D', man"
2. "Do you know how wack you look right now? If I ever see you wear those highwater jeans and small-ass t-shirt again....."

Wrap Up
To get pressed out someone. "Don't wrap me up."


X


Y

Young
Joe
Dude
Cuz/Cousin
equivalent to "son" or "kid" in NY; similar to "yo" also: "Young, Im sick of school" or "Chill out, joe. It aint even that serious"




Z

No comments:

Post a Comment