April 13, 2006

What I’m Listening To: 4-13-06

Will’s Mix – Click to Play. [90.4 MB] Playlist: What You Know About Dat - FreeWay I Never Testified - FreeWay Testify (G-Unit Diss) - The Game feat. Techniec & Charli Baltimore I Never Snitch (Remix) - Scarface Feat. Beanie Sigel & The Game Bounce Back (Irv Gotti Diss) - Charli Baltimore Shottas - Juelz Santana feat. Sizzla & Cam'ron Gangsta Shit - Juelz Santana Lil Boy Fresh - Juelz Santana I Got A Story To Tell - The Notorious B.I.G. Three Bricks - Ghostface Killah Feat. The Notorious B.I.G. & Raekwon 9 Milli Bros - Ghostface Killah Feat Wu-Tang Clan Reunited - Wu-Tang Clan Gravel Pit - Wu-Tang Clan The Champ - Ghostface Killah Back Like That - Ghostface Killah feat. Ne-Yo Get Down Like That (Remix) - Ne-Yo feat. Ghostface So Sick (Remix) - Ne-Yo feat. LL Cool J So High - Jagged Edge Dance For Me - Daron Jones (of 112) feat. D4L Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It - Dem Franchize Boyz Betcha Can't Do It Like Me - D4L Check My Foot Work - D4L The Body Rock - Purple Ribbon All-Stars Snap Ya Fingaz - Lil Jon feat. E-40 Lil Daddy (Remix) - Chopper (aka Young City) feat. Lil Wayne & Jody Breeze You Know Who I Be - Jody Breeze Fast Forward - Jody Breeze feat. Freeway Stackin Paper - Jody Breeze feat. Slim Thug Take It Outside - Jody Breeze feat. Lil Jon & Pastor Troy I'm A G - Young Jeezy feat. Jody Breeze AK's and Chevrolets - Jody Breeze feat. Sean Paul & Trick Daddy Believe Me - Fort Minor Bossy - Kelis feat. Too Short Gettin Some Head - Shawna Control Myself - LL Cool J feat. JLo S.O.S. (Rescue Me) - Rihanna Crazy - Gnarls Barkley Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx feat. Ying Yang Twins & Mr. Collipark Oye Mi Canto (Remix) - N.O.R.E. Feat. Daddy Yankee, Nina Sky, Gemstar & Mato Rompe (Remix) - Daddy Yankee Tempted To Touch (remix) - Rupee feat. Daddy Yankee Rompe (Remix) - Daddy Yankee feat. Lloyd Banks and Young Buck We Want In - Saigon feat. Ali Vegas Runnin away - Sleepy Brown feat. Big Boi & Killer Mike Past Music They Hate Me Because I Ask The Hard Questions: What I’m Listening To: 4-3-06 They Hate Me Because I Ask The Hard Questions: What I’m Listening To: 11-28-05 They Hate Me Because I Ask The Hard Questions: What I’m Listening To: 11-21-05 Attention iTunes Users This blog is setup as a podcast meaning you can have new music and videos automatically downloaded to your iTunes software as they come out with a one time set up. Just click on the xml button: on the right and then click on the "Subscribe with Yahoo! Music Engine/iTunes" button. Open the downloaded file. It is an iTunes file and it will add this site to your podcast directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment