April 04, 2006

What I’m Listening To: 4-3-06

Will’s Mix – Click to Play. [42 MB] Playlist: Who's Gonna Ride (Nick Cannon Diss) - Christina Milian feat. 36 Mafia I'm N Luv Wit A Stripper pt. 2 - T-Pain feat. R.Kelly, Twista, Paul Wall, Pimp C, MJG, Too Short, and Akon Gimme That( Mannie Fresh Remix) - Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne Dope Girl - Brooke Valentine feat. Pimp C Hold Up - UGK feat. Paul Wall Go Get Ya Wet Wipes - Cam'ron Touch It Or Not - Cam'ron feat. Lil Webbie Ridin' Dirty (NY Remix) - Chamillionaire feat. Jae Millz and Papoose Fuck You - Bohagon Bojangles - Pitbull Tell Me When To Go - E-40 Spin Your Rag - Elephant Man What You Know About That - T.I. Get Throwed Up - UGK feat. Young Jeezy and Jay-Z Hustlin (Remix) - Rick Ross feat. Busta Rhymes Past Music They Hate Me Because I Ask The Hard Questions: What I’m Listening To: 11-28-05 They Hate Me Because I Ask The Hard Questions: What I’m Listening To: 11-21-05 Attention iTunes Users This blog is setup as a podcast meaning you can have new music and videos automatically downloaded to your iTunes software as they come out with a one time set up. Just click on the xml button: on the right and then click on the "Subscribe with Yahoo! Music Engine/iTunes" button. Open the downloaded file. It is an iTunes file and it will add this site to your podcast directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment